Reviews & Insights on Scary Haunts, Horror, Halloween, And More
Check Out Our Recent Posts…
- We’re BAAAAACK! (7/29/2022) - It's been too long! Well, the pandemic did one heck of a reset for us here at TheFright.com but we are back and heading off to Midsummer Scream 2022. We are frightfully excited to see all the new things this year. There's going to be a ton of exhibitors and we just can't wait to… Continue Reading
- Fright Fest Discovery Kingdom Vs Magic Mountain 2019 (10/13/2019) - This year we had the unique opportunity to go to both Six Flags Fright Fests in California; Fright Fest Discovery Kingdom and Fright Fest Magic Mountain. Both parks put on a pretty good show, but we have to admit that one of them was a little better than the other. Park Entry Differences The main… Continue Reading
- Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor 2019 (10/7/2019) - I loved Queen Mary's Dark Harbor more last year. Is it still worth it? Yes. Is there anything new this year? Yep.Queen Mary's Dark Harbor is unique because many of the mazes here are based on stories about the Ship. The storylines make the mazes much more interesting, in my opinion. One of my favorite scenes this year is in the Lullaby maze, "inside the pool" where you see Scary Mary floating above… Continue Reading
- Nights of the Jack is perfect for all ages! (10/1/2019) - So we did a not-so-frightening Halloween event called Nights of the Jack, located in Calabassas at the King Gillette Ranch national park. This one is for the whole family. It is a "Jack-o-Lantern Experience" but what the heck does that mean? It means you are going to be looking at a lot of jack-o-lanterns! I would say it's an art… Continue Reading
- Midsummer Scream 2019 was bigger and even more amazing than ever! (8/5/2019) - This year, Midsummer Scream in Long Beach, CA, really outdid themselves! The extended their newly famous horror & Halloween convention to include the entire convention center! Everything Halloween & horror you could imagine was there! Fun for all ages! This time we decided to take the kids along to get a different perspective of the… Continue Reading
Into frightful attractions, haunted houses, scary entertainment, all things horror and Halloween? So are we! If you are looking for reliable, first-hand info and reviews on frightful fun on the west coast and beyond, look no further than TheFright.com
Our goal is to bring you a real opinion on what’s really worth spending your hard earned money on when it comes to what scares you and tantalizes your fascination of horror. We are long-time fans of the horror genre and have spent several years-worth of our own blood, sweat, and tears, bringing the joy of a good scare and the macabre vision in our minds to life, to share with everyone.
We continue to compile a collection of valuable information of all things scary, haunted, and frightening so that you can know what you are getting yourself into. We invite you to read through our first-hand accounts and insights that we hope will help you find the very best of the frightening fun, our mortal world has to offer.
Find out more about…
- Attractions – Walk-through attractions, haunted houses, mazes, and theme park events
- Entertainment – Horror films, video games, online videos & “experiences”, and live shows
- Effects – Learn how to create some awesome effects on a budget for your own haunt
We sincerely hope you enjoy our site! Please feel free to like us on Facebook, comment on our site and share with others!